- Additional information
- USAGE GUIDE
- Reviews (0)
The Aspire PockeX is a compact, all-in-one vape kit that is perfect for beginners and experienced vapers alike. It features a top-fill tank, leak-resistant design, and easy-to-use controls. The PockeX also comes with a variety of coils, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Plus, it’s available in a variety of colours, so you can find the perfect one to match your style.
Here are some of the features of the Aspire PockeX vape kit:
- Compact and portable: The PockeX is small and lightweight, so you can easily take it with you wherever you go.
- Top-fill tank: The PockeX has a top-fill tank, which makes it easy to refill.
- Leak-resistant design: The PockeX has a leak-resistant design, so you don’t have to worry about spills or leaks.
- Easy-to-use controls: The PockeX has easy-to-use controls, so you can get started vaping right away.
- Variety of coils: The PockeX comes with a variety of coils, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
- Available in a variety of colours: The PockeX is available in a variety of colours, so you can find the perfect one to match your style.
If you’re looking for a compact, all-in-one vape kit that is perfect for beginners and experienced vapers alike, the Aspire PockeX is the perfect choice for you.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x PockeX Device
- 2 x Coils (0.6Ω & 1.2Ω)
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x User Manual
E-liquids with a VG:PG ratio of 50:50 perform particularly well with the 1.2Ω coil. We would recommend our Salts for this coil. E-liquids that have a VG:PG ratio in the neighbourhood of 70:30 perform well with the 0.6Ω coil, such as our Shortfills.
To install the coil, simply screw it into the tank. Be sure to tighten it snugly, but not too tight.
- Filling the tank:
To fill the tank, unscrew the top cap and remove the coil. Then add e-liquid to the tank. Be sure not to overfill the tank, as this can cause spills and leaks. The “max” line provides a guide where to fill to. YOU MUST LEAVE THE E-LIQUID TO SOAK IN BEFORE USING.
- Using the PockeX:
To use the PockeX, simply press the power button five times to turn it on. Then press the button and inhale. To turn off, when not in use, just press the button five times again.
If you are experiencing any problems with your PockeX, here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the tank is properly filled and the coil is properly installed.
- If the PockeX is not firing, try cleaning the battery contacts.
- If the PockeX is leaking, try replacing the coil or tank.
If you are still having problems, please contact Aspire customer support for assistance.