- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- HOW TO FILL THE POD
The Oxva XLIM SQ vape pod kit is a continuation of their well-liked Xlim range of products. They look nice and work wonderfully as vaping devices. They are compatible with Xlim pods and provide power packed flavour. Thanks to their small, compact size, they are convenient for carrying in pockets and bags when not in use. You can see how much battery life the Xlim SQ has left by looking at the LED indicator on its side. It changes colour depending on the current battery level. Consequently, you are fully aware of when to use its quick charging capabilities.
This kit includes two Oxva Xlim V2 pods (0.6Ω & 0.8Ω.) They are great pods, that are really easy to fill. They are side-fill pods so just tip it on it’s side, pop the cover and squeeze your juice in to the cavity. Easy peasy. Magnets hold the pod in place, when attached to the battery.
Adjustable airflow control allows you to tweak the vaping experience to better your preferences.
- Pocket-friendly style
- Resistant to leaks
- Long-lasting 900mAh battery with quick charging
- Easy, side-fill pods
- Green – 65 to 100%
- Blue – 30% to 65%
- Red – >30%
What’s in the box?
- Device: Oxva Xlim SQ
- Cartridge: 0.6Ω
- Cartridge: 0.8Ω
- USB-C cable
Recommended vape juice for the Oxva Xlim SQ:
We personally recommend using the Oxva Xlim SQ vape pod kit with our fantastic range of nicotine salts. Check the out here: Mix Juice Salts.
- Remove the pod from the device and turn it on it’s side, so the mouthpiece is facing sideways.
- Use the tip of a e-liquid bottle or a syringe to fill the pod through the hole on the side of the pod. Be careful not to overfill the pod.
- Once the pod is filled, replace the silicone plug on the fill hole and flip the pod back over.
- Insert the pod back into the device and wait a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil before using it.
Important Note: If you’re using a new pod, make sure to prime the coil by letting it sit for a few minutes before using it. This will help prevent dry hits and prolong the life of the coil.