- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- HOW TO FILL THE POD
The OXVA Xlim vape pod kit is a compact device that fits easily into your pocket with a 900mAH battery which can last up to a whole day. The Xlim kit comes with two OXVA pods that are made for Mouth To Lung (MTL) One is 0.8Ohm coil and the other is a 1.2 Ohm coil.
If you find the power too much, or too little, you can manually change the desired power range by clicking the middle button three times. By using the button again you can go through the wattage range. To select a wattage range, make sure the pod is installed and simply leave the wattage to flash for 5 seconds and the desired power setting will save.
Thanks to this amazing in-built coil design, the pods are even easier to maintain. No more worrying about messy coil changes. Instead when it comes time to change the pod, you can simply dispose of it and replace with a fresh pod. You can adjust the airflow on the side of the device to suit your preference. Try the airflow fully open and then slowly close it over time to find your preferential airflow. We recommend using E-liquid that is 50vg-50pg in ratio (such as the Mix Juice Salts range.) Higher VG ratios can be used in the OXVA Xlim vape pod kit but it is not recommended.
In conclusion, this is a great device that we would strongly recommend you try!
- MTL Pod Device
- 900Mah built-in battery
- 5 – 25w Adjustable Wattage Range
- 2ml E-liquid Capacity
- Built-in coils
- Side Fill Method
What’s in the box?
- OXVA Xlim pod device
- 1 x 1.2 Ohm Pod
- 1 x 0.8 Ohm pod
- Remove the pod from the device and turn it on it’s side, so the mouthpiece is facing sideways.
- Use the tip of a e-liquid bottle or a syringe to fill the pod through the hole on the side of the pod. Be careful not to overfill the pod.
- Once the pod is filled, replace the silicone plug on the fill hole and flip the pod back over.
- Insert the pod back into the device and wait a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil before using it.
Important Note: If you’re using a new pod, make sure to prime the coil by letting it sit for a few minutes before using it. This will help prevent dry hits and prolong the life of the coil.