- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- HOW TO FILL THE POD
The XLIM SE by Oxva are a superb devices for vaping. They feature Smart Detection to ensure the recommended wattage is achieved, for the particular Xlim Pod that you use. An LED indicator, on the main body, changes colour to indicate the level of charge available in the built-in 900 mAh battery. You can recharge it using a USB-C port situated on the bottom. On the side, there is an adjustable airflow control. Allowing you to find your preferred draw.
Within the box, you will find a 0.6Ω pod and 0.8Ω pod. It has been designed to have a high level of dependability. Thanks to it’s leak proof design and side fill method of refilling. Meaning you won’t loose any of your precious e-liquid. Furthermore, despite pod kits not being quite as convenient as disposables, we think you will find this Oxva Xlim SE pod kit isn’t too far off.
Finally, given these points, we think you would crazy not to give these a go if you are on the hunt for a new pod kit.
- Slim design that fits neatly in a pocket.
- Side fill pods.
- Can be used with nic salts and standard e-liquids.
- Long lasting 900mAh battery.
- 65-100% – Green
- 30-65% – Blue
- >30% – Red
What’s in the box:
- Oxva Xlim SE device
- 0.6Ω cartridge
- 0.8Ω cartridge
- Silicone protector
- User manual
Best juice for the Oxva Xlim Se:
Although these are great with most vape juices, we recommend using these with Mix Juice Salts. When paired with nic salts, they offer a super smooth vaping experience.
Black, Black – Carbon Fibre, Dark Blue, Dark Blue – Carbon Fibre, Galaxy, Gold Pink, Green Gold, Gunmetal – Carbon Fibre, Orange – Carbon Fibre, Pink – Carbon Fibre, Purple Silver, Rose Gold, Space Grey
- Remove the pod from the device and turn it on it’s side, so the mouthpiece is facing sideways.
- Use the tip of a e-liquid bottle or a syringe to fill the pod through the hole on the side of the pod. Be careful not to overfill the pod.
- Once the pod is filled, replace the silicone plug on the fill hole and flip the pod back over.
- Insert the pod back into the device and wait a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil before using it.
Important Note: If you’re using a new pod, make sure to prime the coil by letting it sit for a few minutes before using it. This will help prevent dry hits and prolong the life of the coil.